The Fine Print
Fine print sound scary? Not really. At Timberland Acres RV Park, we understand how important it is that your time spent with us is enjoyable and memorable. To that end, we have a few rules and policies detailed here and more on our park guide maps to ensure the comfort, safety and enjoyment of ALL our guests.
- Check-in time is any time after noon
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Reservations will be held until 6:00 PM
- Visitors must register at the office
- Day visitor charges apply
- Visitors must leave by 9:30 PM
- 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- No radios outside after 10:00 p.m.
- NO LIFEGUARD Swim at your own risk
- Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Wood and ice available at the office
- Propane sold on site
- WiFi connected! Wireless
- Internet available free throughout the campground, pavilion and in our recreation room
- RV supplies available at the office
- Fresh Maine blueberries available in August
- Haven’s Candies available at the office
- Allowed in fire rings only
- Do not move fire rings
- Proof of rabies vaccination required
- Allowed only on a leash and must be attended at all times
- Based on a family of four (4)
- Additional per person charge for more than four (4) people
- Monthly and seasonal rates available
- Cancellations must be made 7 days in advance to receive a refund.
One night charge will apply for cancellations made less than 7 days in advance.
- Holiday weekend reservations must be paid in full at time of reservation. No refunds for holiday weekends to include Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day
- All stays of 1 month or more require a non-refundable deposit. Any cancellation of a reservation for 1 month or more will forfeit the deposit.